If you so far haven’t been aware of the biggest enemies for those 10 dangerous stains that can ruin your whole day, become familiar with these powerful agents today and defend those nasty stains:
- Blood on materials that can’t be washed in the washing machine: clean such materials with a sponge and cool water, and then wipe them with a dry cloth. Repeat the process until the stains disappear. On the carpets: wash the stained area with a sponge and cool water or mineral water and repeat the process until the area gets cleaned.
- Pollen: the best method to avoid staining with pollen is to cut the stamens of the flowers. On wood: clean with a dusk whisk. On the carpets and sofa: don’t wipe! Vacuum as soon as you can the stained area and then wash down the remaining pollen with a tape.
- Red wine on materials that can’t be washed in the washing machine: clean the stained area with a sponge soaked in mineral water, and then dab it with a kitchen towel. Repeat this process, if it’s the case. On the carpets: absorb the stain with a stack of kitchen towels, then apply over it mineral water or white wine and finally, wipe the area.
- Bubble gum: rub the area with ice cubes placed in a plastic bag, until the bubble gum becomes breakable, and then wash it down by using your nails or with a knife. Dab it with a cloth soaked in vinegar or methyl alcohol, in order to eliminate remaining bubble gum and traces.
- Wax: if it’s still soft, strengthen it by using the ice cube method (as described in the previous section) and then cover the area with a few kitchen towels. Use the iron and gently get over the covered area with it at small temperature, and wax will be absorbed on the towel.
- Traces of crayons or wall pastels: rub the area with tooth paste. Then wash the stain with warm water and detergent. On the carpets: cover the stained area with kitchen towels, and place the iron over it gently, at small temperature.
- Ketchup: here’s the best advice for easily and rapidly eliminating ketchup stains from the carpet: wash as much as possible the stained area with a kitchen towel and then pulverize a little bit of shaving foam over it. Then wipe it well with a clean and wet cloth.
- Coffee on materials that can’t be washed in the washing machine: wash the stained area with a sponge soaked in warm water and borax solution. Then wipe it with a dry cloth. Repeat this process, if necessary. On the carpets/sofa: proceed as described above, but this time use mineral water.
- Curry on materials that can’t be washed in the washing machine: wash the stained area with a sponge soaked in warm water and borax solution. On the carpets: pulverize mineral water, and then wipe the stain with a kitchen towel. Finally, wash it with a solution prepared of 1 cup wine vinegar and 2 cups of water.
- Grease on materials that can’t be washed in the washing machine: place talcum on the stained area, so that it can absorb the grease. Then brush it well and repeat the process if it’s the case. On the carpets: proceed the same way as described above, but this time apply eucalyptus oil over the stain, after you’ve washed it with talcum.
From now, you know what to do immediately once you accidentally drop on your furniture these 10 dangerous stains. Never forget that every type of stain has a powerful enemy that will defend it efficiently and make your day better!